Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Motivation Monday #1

I do realize that today is Tuesday but I was not able to post yesterday as I was running the Marathon! It went well and I hope to do another one day!

Motivation Monday! What is it? Well, I love quotes! I am a quote collector and love the motivation I find when I read a good quote. I enjoy looking here and there for inspiration and motivation from the words of others so each Monday will be “Motivation Monday” with a quote or two for the week. I will do my best to let you know where I got them because 95% of the time they are from someone or somewhere else, I cannot take credit for them.










I ran across this particular quote last week as I was looking forward to running the marathon. The training had been difficult and very time consuming and when I saw it I thought of all those times, prior to the marathon training, that I said “I’m so tired, I’ll go tonight” or “I’ll go tomorrow”. I never feel good when I say this to myself, in fact I feel pretty lazy. I learned through the marathon training that getting my booty out of bed and going for a run made me feel much better throughout the day and my confidence in my abilities got a little boost as well! My goal is to stick to my morning workouts and step them up a notch!!






This one is great!! Sometimes I just need to say to myself "Sally, Put your big girl panties on and deal with it. No crying or complaining, just DO IT". It's another kick me in the butt quote!




I hope this Monday Motivation gives you the extra “Umph” you are looking for, it did for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment