Thursday, July 7, 2011

Introductions...



Hello! My name is Sally Ann Elizabeth and I am happy to introduce you to my blog. I love making new things and decided that one of the best ways to find and learn about them was to follow a few blogs. After doing this for a few months I have been inspired to start my own! One of my favorite things is seeing a project and saying “I could totally make that”. I intend to show many different things from crafting to gardening (the little bit I know), cooking to sewing, and hopefully everything in between. While I am not a pro at any of these things I love that feeling that comes with creating! I hope to show you some fun things that will get your creativity flowing without having to spend a ton of money. As I start this blogging process please be patient with my lack of computer skills as I try to figure out what works best with all the details of the blogger site. I hope to be up and running soon!


“Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself”
Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment